Effective date: July 30, 2022
By accessing or using Lalinev Wellness, you accept and agree to be legally bound by and comply with this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not access or use the services. Specifically, please take notice that with limited exceptions all disputes between you and us regarding this agreement are subject to binding arbitration on an individual basis rather than jury trials, including class action lawsuits, in courts and only specific remedies are available to you.
IMPORTANT: BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES. SPECIFICALLY, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US REGARDING THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS, INCLUDING CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS, IN COURTS AND ONLY SPECIFIC REMEDIES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU.
The contents of the Services, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Lalinev Wellness, and other material contained on the website, apps, newsletter, and products (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content and Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Lalinev Wellness does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Content or Services. Reliance on any information provided by Lalinev Wellness, Lalinev Wellness employees, others appearing in the Content or on the Services at the invitation of Lalinev Wellness, or other visitors to the Services is solely at your own risk. The Content and Services may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Content or Services.
- This Service is owned and operated by Lalinev Ventures, a registered company with company number 3223506.
- Where we use the term “Service” we mean any website, mobile site, app, application and/or other service, regardless of how distributed, transmitted, published, or broadcast and any related pages and content, under our control.
- Where we refer to “Content” we mean all content, information and material, including software, technology, text, links, posts, messages, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, games and all audio visual or other material available on or through the Service, whether posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available by us, our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers, or by you, and/or other users or third parties.
- Where we refer to “you” and “your” this means or relates to you the user.
- Where we use the term “LW” we mean Lalinev Wellness.
2. Age Limit
- You must be at least 18 years and above of age in order to use the Service.
- We strongly recommend that if you are 16 years of age or older but not yet 18, you ask your parents for permission before sending any information about yourself to anyone over the internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet use practices.
3. Third party links, service providers and linking to the Service
- The Service may include links to services supplied by or operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. We do not control such linked services, and are not responsible for their content, functionality or legality. Those third parties may collect data or solicit personal information from you; we are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those services may collect. Linking to any other service or website from this Service is at your own risk.
- The Service may also include certain features, functionality, and/or content that may be hosted, administered, supplied by or operated by third party service providers, such as social, community and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, blogs, auctions, shopping, payment processing. These service providers may require that you agree to their additional terms, conditions, contracts, agreements and/or rules. Your compliance with any such additional terms, conditions, contracts, agreements and/or rules is solely your responsibility and will have no effect on your continuing obligation to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Lalinev Wellness expressly reserves the right to require that any link or activity which is in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and/or ceased, and to take whatever other action we deem appropriate.
- Any service that links to or otherwise interacts with this Service must not
- Create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our Content, unless previously agreed with us;
- Harvest or scrape Content either from our pages, databases or our feeds and reuse for its own or public use, unless previously agreed with us;
- Imply that Lalinev Wellness is endorsing it or its products or services;
- Use any Lalinev Wellness Trade Mark without permission from us;
- Infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person;
- Contain content that could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive, controversial or otherwise detrimental to commercial interests.
Lalinev Wellness is a participant in a number of affiliate advertising programs. For example, LW participate in the Clickbank, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Clickbank.
4. Use of the Service by You
- You may retrieve and display Content from this Service on a computer screen or other device, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of any Content. You agree to use the Service only for your own personal non-commercial use and lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- Other than connecting to Lalinev Wellness servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to LW servers by any means, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
- You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service.
- To the extent the Service includes an download of software such as an app, you agree not to (and not to attempt to or encourage others to): (i) use the software or app for any use or purpose other than as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions; or (ii) copy, adapt, modify, reverse engineer, decompile disassemble, otherwise tamper with, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the software or app or any portion of the software or app, except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
- Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, you agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, submit download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Acceptable Content Policy below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- To copy, harvest, crawl, index, scrape, spider, mine, gather, extract, compile, obtain, aggregate, capture, or store any Content, including without limitation photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, data, software, source or object code, algorithms, statistics, analysis, formulas, indexes, registries, repositories, or any other information available on or through the Service, including by an automated or manual process or otherwise;
5. Prohibited Use.
Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Websites is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of LW or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit the Websites. You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or available through the Websites, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Websites. If you make other use of the Websites, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) displayed on the Websites or on content available through the Websites, are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of LW and third parties. All Marks not owned by LW that appear on the Websites or on or through the Websites’ services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Websites should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Websites without the written permission of LW or the third party that may own the applicable Mark. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks. Your misuse of the Marks displayed on the Websites or on or through any of the Websites’ services is strictly prohibited.
7. Registration Information.
8. Submitted Materials.
9. Prohibited User Conduct.
You warrant and agree that, while using the Websites you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Websites’ content, materials or services (for example, without limitation, in an RSS feed or a podcast received from LW or otherwise through the Websites), or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Websites. And you shall not: (i) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Websites or the services offered on or through the Websites, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Websites or the services offered on or through the Websites; (ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any means; (iii) use the Websites in any manner that may interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Websites or its services, including without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests; (iv) use the Websites in violation of LW or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (v) use the Websites in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you shall not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Websites, or any content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof. And you agree that you shall not use the Websites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Websites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Websites or any of their services. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Websites.
10. Linking to the Websites.
You agree that if you include a link from any other websites to the Websites, such link shall link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the Websites. And you are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Websites or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another website. You agree not to download or use images hosted on the Websites on another website, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another site. You agree not to link from any other website to the Websites in any manner such that the Websites, or any page of the Websites, are “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Websites be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Websites from any other websites at any time upon written notice to you.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- We respect the intellectual property and other rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate the access of users who infringe the rights of others.
- Copyright: If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact us.
- Defamation: If you believe that another user has defamed you on the site, please follow this link to inform us. You will need to give use certain information to allow us to investigate properly.
15. Dispute Resolution.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.